Your commercial and Logistic partner in Latin American paper industry
- Paper especially manufactured for the production of asphalt layer, made in Europe and South America between 110 and 220 gsm.
- Because of its great absorption properties, it is a highly valued product in the construction industry.
- In addition, it has a special formula and an even weight distribution in the whole roll, which allows for higher machine speed and prevents production stoppages.
- Paperboard especially manufactured for the elaboration of gypsum plates in weights of 160 and 210 gsm and in various widths.
- It is produced in regular quality, resistant to humidity and fire delayer; these identified respectively with the colors Ivory, Green y Pink.
- It is also produced in Grey for the back side of the plate. It is made of recycled paper or pulp, depending on the required application and quality.
- The plasterboard plate is widely used in construction as ceiling or as panels to divide rooms.
- Special paper for wall cover and subsequently painting.
- Short fiber product, bulky in 100 gsm in different widths.